Sunday, March 20, 2011

not a good night part 2

I dont know what to do.. Guess I will just take full control of my baby situation.. As horrible as this may sound to some of you, at this point, I dont even want to have a child to him. Id much rather pick my baby daddy from a catalog or find a really good friend to donate to me..i know, i know..sounds horrible but sometimes in life you got to do what you got to do. And i feel like this may be what i have to do. If i have to go thru this alone and always be alone in every part of it, then this baby that i hope to some day have, is mine and mine alone. Just seems right.. So i guess next thing on my to do list is get my license. Well ladies, i truly, truly hope you're all doing better then I.. Good luck and best wishes to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment